International Special Course on Environmental Systems Engineering [click here]
Graduate Programs for Vietnamese Students
Courtesy visit of Prof. Dr. Bui Van Ga (Vice Minister of Vietnam's Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)) and his delegation to Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu University on March 23, 2015.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES [click here]
We recommend the followings two programs to every Vietnamese applicant for admission to our graduate school:
(1) JDS Program
Our department accepts Vietnamese students in the master's course under the JDS (Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship) program. This program has been started at our department since 2014, aiming at supporting human resource development of young Vietnamese government officials, who engage in "stable supplies for energy". The program is outlined as follows:
- Sub-program target priority area: Promotion of economic growth and strengthening of international competitiveness
- Component development issues: Stable supplies for energy
- Number of students to be accepted every year: 2
- Program name: International Master's Program in Applied Quantum Energy Physics.
- Degrees: Master of Engineering
This program will invite potential applicants, who understand its aims and are interested in 2 year master's degree program at our department. The detailed information is available at the JDS website
Members of the 2014 and 2015 classes in the JDS program
(2) VIED-MOET Scholarship Program
Our department is recruiting graduate students, who will receive a scholarship from the Vietnam International Education Development (VIED) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET) on the following two projects in connection with Decision No. 1558/QD-TTG approving the scheme on training and development of human resources in the field of atomic energy:
- Project 599: Decision No. 599/QD-TTg approving the project on training abroad by the state budget in the period of 2013-2020, and
- Project 911: Decision No. 911/QD-TTg approving the project on training PhD lecturers for universities and colleges in the period of 2010-2020.
The academic programs offered in Graduate School of Engineering are as follows:
- International Master's and Doctoral Programs in Applied Quantum Physics and Nuclear Engineering
The number of students to be admitted is 5 including ones for another program in the Interdisciplinary Graduate School of Engineering Sciences, Kyushu University. The detailed information on the above International Programs is available at the website of Faculty of Engineering
The research themes for Graduate Programs [click here]
Please contact VIED for details of the Vietnamese government scholarship program.